Download & Setup HP Printer Software
123.hp.com/setup - Install and download HP Printer driver software for HP printer setup. Before you scanning a documents into your devices with a 123.hp.com/setup scanner, you need to install the printer scanner driver so that your Printer scanner and devices can communicate. Start by connecting the printer setup scanner to your devices with USB port.
How to download and install HP printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup?
- Switch on the HP printer and computer
- Open web browser and type 123.hp.com/setup
Enter HP Printer model number in the space provided
Choose the printer driver
Click on download button
Go to the downloaded folder and run the software file to install the drivers
- Make sure to install cartridges, load paper, and power on the printer. Click Download to get the recommended software for your printer.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup
US Driver setup offers the recent version of printer drivers and software in a click as in 123.hp.com. You may avail of the latest version of printer drivers, software, and firmware for both Windows and MAC. Also, we offer the instructions for installing the downloaded drivers to your Windows or MAC PC.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
- Turn on your printer.
- Open printer control and click on wireless icon.
- The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
- Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network at 123.hp.com/setup.
- The printer can also be connected directly to your router using the WPS button. Press the WPS button on your Router and printer to connect your HP printer directly to the home network.
HP Printer Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
- Turn on your HP Printer, router, and computer. Connect computer to the wireless network.
- Open control panel and press on wireless icon.
- Click on Wireless Setup Wizard in settings to view a list of available networks.
- Select the name of your network to complete the connection setup.
- Click on Apple menu and the option of About This Mac. Click on software updates to update the software.
- Select system preferences to print or scan from Apple menu.
- Quit and restart any applications before adding the printer to use the updated HP software features.
Troubleshooting Errors for your HP Printer
- Difficulty in configuration
- Printer Installation or HP Printer setup problem
- Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
- Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
- Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
- Very low printing speed
- Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
- Paper mismatch error
- Computer hangs while using a printer
- Printer driver not installed properly